Thursday, January 17, 2013

This Outfit is a HOOT

I was looking for a new way to wear my maxi skirt when I stumbled upon a picture of a girl in a sweet graphic tee tucked into her skirt with a thick belt at her waist. BAM! Outfit inspiration! Add in a thick cozy headband to try to hide that I need to wash my hair and you have yourself a pretty hip outfit. I chose the denim jacket to break up the monotony of all the black I was rocking. The denim jacket actually has a bit of studding on the collar done by yours truly. I need to add more ( maybe a DIY to come! ) Anywho, isn't this outfit a hoot? ( There's an owl on my shirt. get. it. )











Headband: Grey Braided Headwrap from Urban Outfitters ( see similar ) | Denim Jacket: Vintage Blue Denim Jacket from Garage | Graphic Tee: Destroyed Owl Graphic Tee from Forever 21 | Stretch Belt: Debshops ( see similar ) | Skirt: Xhilaration Maxi Skirt with Back Slit from Target | Socks: Urban Outfitters (see similar) | Boots: To Be Announced - Whips from Solestruck | Watch: Michael Kors Mid-Size Bradshaw Chronograph Watch | Claw Ring : Flair Boutique | Stud Ring: Debshops | Black / Magenta Chevron Rings: Target ( In Store ) | Black Stud Bracelet: J.Crew Outlet ( In Store ) | White Bracelet: Forever 21 ( see similar )


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Forever killing it! Ugh you're making me want to make the effort when I get dressed for work tomorrow now! <3

    ReplyDelete