Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Picks: Best Dressed Oscars 2013

I've previously mentioned my disappointment in the stars dressing for award shows this season. I feel like all the stylist play it safe and no one dares to take risk anymore. That is why I must warn some of you that your favorites maybe missing from this list. No Charlize Theron, No Anne Hathaway I want to see dresses with exciting colors, patterns, and silhouettes. These are my favorites from the 2013 Oscars, not  everyone else's picks. 

Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture




Jessica Chastain in Givenchy

Amanda Seyfried in Armani Prive

 Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuiton

Nicole Kidman in L'Wren Scott

Sandra Bullock in Ellie Saab

 Stacey Keibler in Marchesa ( Hi George! )

 Kristen Stewart in Reem Acra

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu

Jennifer Aniston in Valentino

Halle Berry in Versace

 Sally Field in Valentino

And a little Chris Pine for us all.

Act like you don't have a crush on Seth MacFarlane after tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment