Sunday, February 10, 2013

Play It Up: Tribal Print Emroidered Pants

I first encountered this pair of embroidered pants on my roommate. I instantly looooved them. Then destiny helped a girl out by featuring them as an amazing sale item in a Refinery 29 article. I snapped up these popping pants for just $20 from Urban Outfitters! The detailing on the pants is extravagant enough, that I played it safe with the rest of my outfit. I felt a little bit like a cowboy in my chambray shirt, tribal inspired pants, and boots popping out, I was just missing some spurs. These pants would look amazing with a colorful shirt as well. I am definitely looking forward to experimenting more with the embroidered, printed pant trend, look out for some black and white stripes and florals!












Button Up Shirt: Rubbish Chambray Boyfriend Shirt from Nordstrom | Shirt: Daydreamer LA Trapeze Tee from Urban Outfitters  | Pants: BDG Cigarette High-Rise Jean - Embroidered from Urban Outfitters | Booties: Shoedazzle | Necklace: Fringe Necklace from Forever 21 - In Store | Arm Party from Forever 21 - In Store | Earrings: Urban Outfitters - In Store

1 comment:

  1. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other there on LC, here on GFC or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok! how was your weekend... are you ready for valentines...? Don´t forget to enter on my blog anniversary giveaway: http://petitgraphie.blogspot.com/2013/01/aniversario-del-blog-blog-anniversary.html
    and read my valentine´s tips: http://petitgraphie.blogspot.com/2013/02/preparing-for-valentines-day-video-and.html in this post you´ll see photos and a video too so I hope you like it =)
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete