Monday, February 18, 2013

Red Boots & Stripes



Ever since the black and white stripe trend popped up I have been obsessed with finding some quality pieces. Unfortunately finding cute, affordable stripes wasn't as easy as I thought for such a popular trend. Luckily I hit the jackpot at H&M with this black and white striped dress for under $15 and a thicker striped black and white body con skirt for $5. I wanted to keep it chic and minimal so I added a bold silver statement necklace and a pop of fun with my favorite red Francoise boots from ShoeMint. You can achieve many looks wearing stripes and I am looking forward to wearing some more!







Dress: Black & White Striped Dress from H&M - In Store | Leggings: American Apparel Shiny Legging | Boots: Francoise Boots from ShoeMint | Necklace from Forever 21 - In Store

1 comment:

  1. My 3 favorite colors (and my favorite lady). Love this outfit! You must have been freezing outside!

    ReplyDelete